As we are sure you are aware there is currently an emergency situation with the Coronavirus outbreak. As per Government guidance we are trying to limit face-to-face consultations. With this in mind it would be appreciated if you would read the information below before contacting the surgery.
- The practice has temporarily suspended pre-bookable appointments, including online appointments whilst there is a risk of Coronavirus.
- Our receptionists will ask you some questions so that we can direct you to the appropriate clinician.
- Please telephone the surgery from 8am for an appointment that day if required. You will be placed in a slot for either a GP or nurse to triage. A clinician will call you back and decide if your appointment can be dealt with by telephone or if you require to attend the surgery.
- Please DO NOT attend the practice unless it is necessary.
- Review appointments with the nurse for well patients with long term conditions will be by invitation or after discussion with the nurse only.
For general information on Coronavirus go to www.nhsinform.scot/ coronavirus or phone 0800 028 2816